Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
LockIn360.com Basketball Clinic with Coach Ashley (Multiple Sessions)
LOCKIN360.COM BOYS & GIRLS ADVANCE BASKETBALL CLINIC
- DATE 2
- Class 1: 12/08/2012 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Beginner (K - 3nd Grade)
- Class 2: 12/08/2012 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM - Intermediate (4rth - 6th Grade)
- Class 3: 12/08/2012 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Advanced (5th - 9th Grade)
- DATE 2
- Class 1: 12/09/2012 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Beginner (K - 3rd Grade)
- Class 2: 12/09/2012 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM - Intermediate (4th - 6th Grade)
- Class 3: 12/09/2012 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Advanced (5th - 9th Grade)
Come and take a look at Coach Ashley's training at LockIn360.com. This will be an unique experience to let your kids love the game of basketball and improve their skill. Coach Ashley's creative ways of training have produce many successful high school basketball players and explosive atheletes. We offer three different levels of class for different skill level kids. But, don't worry if you've enrolled into worng class, we will make sure that your child can follow our instruction and imporve.
These classes will cover "FOOTWORK", "DRIBBLING", "SHOOTING" & "IN THE GAME SKILL". All players will get a free 6 months subscriptions to LockIn360.com daily blog (your account & password will be given on the day of the event). If you register for our even on or prior to Nov 15, 2012, please use "ASHLEY15333" in the promotion code section and receive a 10% off from our regular price.
KIDS! THERE WILL BE MANY GAMES AND PRIZES, SO ASK YOUR PARENTS TO SIGN UP TODAY.
American Sports Center
1500 S Anaheim Blvd
LockIn360.com (www.lockin360.com) is a premier basketball traing video blog, designed specifically for kids all ages preparing for high school basketball. Innovatively created by talented Coach Ashley, a CIF and NCAA certified coach, LockIn360.com trains your kids all aspects of basketball like professional basketball players would but, in ways kids understand.
Have your kids join us today, there is a different training everyday of the week. Train anywhere, anytime with Coach Ashley.
Tel: (949) 529-1684